1. Personal data controller
“Jūrmalas Mežaparki” Ltd., hereinafter referred to as “JMP”.
Registration No.: 40003483845
Address: Garkalnes Street 1, Jurmala, LV-2011
2. Controller’s contact information
Phone + 371 67732317
4. Legal basis for personal data processing
JMP processes customers’ personal data on the following legal bases:
- for concluding and executing a contract – to enter into a contract upon the client’s application and ensure its execution;
- for compliance with regulatory enactments – to fulfill the obligation specified in the external regulatory enactments binding on the JMP;
- in accordance with the consent of the client – data subject;
- legitimate interests – to realize the legitimate interests of JMP arising from the obligations between JMP and the client or from the concluded agreement or law.
8. How We Protect Personal Data
We ensure the confidentiality of personal data by taking appropriate security measures and complying with the requirements and obligations set out in regulatory enactments.
In order to protect the client’s interests, we are constantly developing our security processes and measures. Such security measures include the protection of personnel, information and technical resources, IT infrastructure and the building in which we operate. As part of these measures, we ensure an appropriate level of information protection to prevent unauthorized access by third parties. Of course, person must always keep in mind that data transmission over the Internet is insecure itself, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Internet.
9. How long do we store data?
JMP stores and processes customer personal data as long as at least one of the following criteria is met:
- as long as the agreement concluded with the client is valid;
- as long as the JMP or the client can exercise their legitimate interests (for example, to file objections or bring an action in court) in accordance with the procedures specified in external regulatory enactments;
- as long as one of the parties has a legal obligation to retain the data;
- as long as the customer’s consent to the relevant processing of personal data is valid, unless there is another legal basis for the processing.
When these conditions cease, the customer’s personal data is deleted.
10. Right of access to data
You may submit a written request to us (by post, e-mail or delivery to our registered office) to provide you with information relating to the use of your data. You have the right to access your personal data and the following information:
- the purposes for which the data will be used;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- if possible, the intended period of retention of personal data, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- If the data was not received directly from you, all known information about the sources of receipt.
We respond to such requests in the prescribed manner and within the prescribed time limits – we strive to provide you with information as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days of receiving your request.
At your request, such data will be sent in writing to the address or e-mail address provided.
11. Right to request erasure of data (“Right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request that we destroy your personal data. Nevertheless, this right is not absolute and can be justified if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used;
- you have decided to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data if the use of your data is based solely on your consent and there is no other justification for the use of your personal data;
- The use of your personal data is illegal.
12. Terms and conditions
By opening and using the website www.jmp.lv, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This Site, including the content as well as the selection and layout of the content on each individual page or set of pages, is wholly owned by JMP. All rights reserved.
- You may store drawings, data sheets, and safety instructions from the JMP website on your computer and print copies thereof for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- Any other use, reproduction, translation, adaptation, arrangement, any other modification, distribution or storage of this site in any form and by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of JMP is prohibited.
While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we are not legally responsible for any errors, omissions, or misleading information, or for the consequences of actions taken as a result of viewing the content of this Site.